family pic
Family 2009
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Stay Tuned...
I promise some new pics soon but we had to go to a different internet place today and there is no way to download. We're counting the days till court, and till Susie gets here. I can't send any individual emails today cause for some reason when I open a new window the typing is in Ukranian! It was hard enough to get the web page in English. I think we're making progress with Deanna. She is excited to see us each visit, and has been getting upset when we leave. She also gets very upset if any of the other kids come near us. They pick up on this and swarm around us when they get the chance. We get a kick out of them and have nicknames for most. We're not allowed to take pics of the others though. Promise new pictures next time. Email, we're bored!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment