fall

fall

family pic

family pic
Family 2009

Trip to Ukraine

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Overwhelming Generosity"

DEANNA AND MOM



GAYLE AND NIKKI WITH DEANNA


OZELLA, LYNN, AND DANIELLE


THE NEW KITCHEN!


SAMANTHA HELPING DEANNA WITH GIFTS


Deanna and I had a WONDERFUL time at the huge welcome home shower given to us by my friends at work. Thanks to my friend Ozella for having the event at her house. Deanna received so many wonderful gifts and some awesome "group gifts" including a play kitchen, picinic table, shopping cart and an inflatable bouncing structure. (She plays with the kitchen all the time and we spent the weekend bouncing and flipping!)
She really loved all of the gifts which was evident by her kissing everything and running around the room to show the gifts to everyone. Pretty exciting for a girl who had never received a gift in her life.
The nurses I work with are very caring by nature, but everyone really outdid themselves! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your friendship, support and generosity.

No comments: