fall

fall

family pic

family pic
Family 2009

Trip to Ukraine

Thursday, September 4, 2008

DEANNA'S 5th BIRTHDAY

We had a great fun filled day for DeAnna's 5th birthday. It started out at her first gymnastics class. She had a great time and I was pleased at the fast pace of the class. I think she will learn a lot.












Then Jon and I took her to the zoo. Her first time of course, and she loved all the animals. The weather was beautiful and we got to see the new baby elephant!




















We then took her to Toys R Us and let her pick out a bike. She chose the Disney Princess model.


Then the whole family went out to dinner. They put a big sombrero on her head and sung happy birthday, she was all smiles!! Deanna had a very special and memorable first birthday with us.




No comments: