
We have been home 7 months now! Here is Deanna's preschool picture, I think it came out pretty nice. Here's a quick update:
She loves preschool and is eager to go every day. She verbal skills are coming along, but continue to require lots of reinforcement. I've found she gets lazy and she will use her "signs" or her own version of words that she can say correctly. At this point we discourage signs and make her repeat things. She is able to say "I want to watch a movie please" but usually says just 2 or 3 words together. She is an excellent communicator and can get her point across to anyone.
She thinks she owns all the ice cream in the house and goes into a little tirade if the boys eat any. She can really tell them off with her limited vocabulary!





No comments:
Post a Comment