fall

fall

family pic

family pic
Family 2009

Trip to Ukraine

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Tree




We had great weather for picking out a Christmas Tree this year. We are fortunate to have many tree farms by our house, with very beautiful trees. Every on is truly perfect. We picked ours out in a matter of minutes, so we could get on with the decorating. Deanna is very much into the whole Christmas experience this year, her second Christmas!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is one thing I miss about Oregon! The very first year there we decided we would go cut ours ourselves...what a joke! We ended up having the guys come and cut it and deliver it to our house! We really tried hard at the country life but it just wasn't us!

Living Life with Sophia said...

I love reading about Deanna and to see how well she is doing.
She is getting so big and I love her beautiful hair.
Give her a hug from us
Happy New Year!!
Patricia & Sophia