I forgot my camera this day, but met a very nice young woman from Seattle who offered to take pictures and email them to me. Here they are and they are great!
family pic
Family 2009
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Beach Trip: Horseback Riding
We had a great time horseback riding during our beach trip. Deiana got her own horse and loved it! She was asking a ton of questions before we left, and talked and talked during the entire hour excursion. I did confess to one person that only two years ago she was non-verbal, and Russian was her first language, so its hard to tell her to stop talking now. There was another little girl about 8 or 9 on the trip who did not say one word the whole time.....I can't imagine.
I forgot my camera this day, but met a very nice young woman from Seattle who offered to take pictures and email them to me. Here they are and they are great!


I forgot my camera this day, but met a very nice young woman from Seattle who offered to take pictures and email them to me. Here they are and they are great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment