fall

fall

family pic

family pic
Family 2009

Trip to Ukraine

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Solo Trip

This fall I had the opportunity to take a trip back east with my Dad and sister. We met some longtime friends of ours Jan and Butch. Jan was a very close friend of my mom's.
We stayed in Cape Cod and visited Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. The weather was very nice for most of the days, and the scenery beautiful. So many picturesque churches and beautiful architecture.
It was a gorgeous day on the ferry to Nantucket Island. Susie and I did some fun shopping and sightseeing.
We all enjoyed delicious food. Susie and I like to share meals so it makes it very convenient!
We had a great time with Dad and the group. Fortunately we all love (or can tolerate) lots of shopping.
This was the first time I was away from Deiana for more than one night. I was able to call her every day, and she was at home with her dad and brother.
I did receive a couple of unexpected phone calls due to her cutting her own hair (got the round brush stuck), and getting a referral for pushing a boy on recess (long term crush on him). Coincidence or acting out due to my being gone??? Guess we'll never know. Either way it was good practice for when we go on our cruise in February.

No comments: