fall

fall

family pic

family pic
Family 2009

Trip to Ukraine

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 2012

It's already half way through January! In another month and a half Jon and I are going on a cruise with a group of 26 friends (no kids!) We have never left Deiana this long but I think she will be fine. She will have school and regular activities.
Here are a couple more pictures from her fall photo shoot. The top one is my favorite. Thanks to my very talented friend Debbie!!
Coming up this spring I hope to have some pictures or video of Deiana in a gymnastics meet! She has been working very hard and her "team" is getting ready to go to 3 hour workouts. She is in great shape and has very solid muscles and no fat. Recently I asked Deiana to go jogging with me. I don't usually take her because I don't want to be slowed down. She literally ran in circles around me, then ran backwards in front of me asking me why I run so slow! I said just run up ahead little girl and let me go slow!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is sooooo pretty!
Happy New Year!
Who is Deiana stsying with when you're on the cruise?
Have fun

From
Sophia & Patricia

Shari said...

Thanks, and good to hear from you! I'm sure Sophia has changed a lot too! My sister and a trusted friend are sharing the duties while we are away.