Deiana loves horse back riding so this was on the top of her list. Jon enjoys it too.
Deiana was always trying to get her horse to go faster!
My horse was very stubborn and I had trouble making it do what I wanted. The guide later told me, oh that is the one that was the wild Mustang that we trained! Just what I wanted, the wild Mustang.
We also did some hiking. Several miles of hills. Deiana, while in the best physical condition of all of us, did the most whining.
Another day we had a great bike ride. Woods, beach, and a lake in one trip.
More scooter riding and kite flying.
I really did participate in all of these events, there are just no pictures of me. I'm the one with the camera!
family pic
Family 2009
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment