We had some great food along the way.
And good drinks
Beautiful weather in San Francisco too.
A bit chilly on the boat ride though.
Deiana did fine with me being away from home. School and regular activities kept her busy. She did however decide to "trim" her hair while I was gone. She apparently pulled it all to one side and attempted to trim the ends. When hanging back down it was severely uneven. After I trimmed it straight she lost several inches. It needed to be trimmed anyway, but I thought she was beyond the self hair cutting stage. Two years ago when I went away for a father daughter trip she got her hair stuck in a round brush and cut a chunk out at the front of her scalp! That took a year to look normal!
The finished product, not too bad.....





No comments:
Post a Comment